Wednesday, November 21, 2012

this is just an introduction

have you ever experienced the enthusiasm so full that you don't wanna stop what you're doing or you just want to do something to keep you going? i am right now! i don't even have the idea of what to write but my fingers just like to type something, with or without any sense. i have been struggling with myself lately and i am glad that i have put my feet back again. my thoughts were full of doubt that i had to find out some answers in the most ridiculous ways. it's funny actually -- so funny that its too embarrassing to tell. 

there are times in your life that you feel that your time has stopped and it gives you the chance to look at where you're standing on that very moment and suddenly you realize again that you're actually going nowhere. i was on that position a few months ago. i don't think it's the age that tells you what you've done but the people around you whom either you just met, or meet again after so many years or people who you just saw along the way. its the COMPARISON. i know you'd say it's bad but sometimes it's healthy to envy other people. it challenges you to raise up your standings. 

now i have gained back my consciousness or should i say my sanity. i have found my direction and i owe it to people who supported me and as well as the people who questioned my ability. And as i walk into that journey, it dawned to me a lot of things -that in life, sometimes things that you're looking for are just right inside you. There are some that has to be left behind so you could move forward but the lessons from it will always leave you a message. You're the only one who can make choices for yourself and that choice whether it be good or bad, happy or sad, eventually it will all fall into place because it's YOU who makes your own path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment