Friday, August 22, 2014

I feel guilty. Today, my nerves are wracking, my thoughts are hanging and i feel awfully guilty for hurting the person who loves me. We're about to get married in four months and I called it off. All because of the fear of getting into a married life. All because I realised that he's not my one. I am so sorry. I really am, but if I continue this and get through it for the sake of all the people who are excited about it, i don't think its the right move. Today, I know I don't have anything else to say. I have said my piece. 

And so I pray, GOD, please forgive me. Forgive me for hurting him. Forgive me for not listening. Please heal us both. Heal his heart, that he may learn to understand the bigger picture of this. That I cannot give what he deserves. Heal his mind from harmful ways. Heal us both, dear God. Heal me, that I may be free from this guilt of hurting the one who loves me. You know the truth and the future. You know the way. You know what our heart desires, please dear Lord.. let us live forgiving each other and finally moving on. 

You know which path we're going through. Let us live with peace of heart and grant us peace of mind. 

I am sorry, God. I am sorry, nanay. I am sorry, chocho. 


No comments:

Post a Comment